Aug 5, 2016
We would like to invite all current players, coaches, support staff and parents to Walkerville Cricket Club on the 9th October from 11am. It is an opportunity for senior and junior players along with supporters/parents to come together and enjoy the day. There will be a host of activities as listed below and an opportunity to have a FULL Club photo in our grandstand that will be a great keep sake for years to come.
• 11:00am – 1:45pm T20 Match between WCC Presidents XI and Focus Sports Invitational XI.
• 12:30pm BBQ with salads with beer, wine as well as juices and fruit for the kids. Strictly no BYO alcohol.
• 1:30pm Junior Team Shirts presented ready for Team Photo
• 2:15pm Club Photo in the grand stand. All junior and senior players and support staff requested to be present for this.
• 3:15pm Junior Events on the oval organised with prizes and guaranteed fun for all involved. Your support with these events and cheering on your mates will be very much appreciated.
• 4:30pm Events Finish.
Everyone is welcome and all players and team officials are expected to be in Club Photo with club game shirts or blue club shirts.
- (no comment)